GIEOM Business Solutions Private Limited, a Private Limited Company incorporated under the Indian Laws (hereinafter referred to as “We”, “Our” or “Us”) and the terms “You/ Your” refer to you as a user of Our website www.gieom.com (“Website”) wherever the context so requires.
1. INFORMATION COLLECTED:
For using the Service, You need to open an account with us by registering yourself. For the purpose of registration, We collect and store Your personal information which is provided by You from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide You a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience.
- Information provided by You – When You register for our Services, We would require Your real name, email address, date of birth and gender. We gather this information to allow Us to process Your registration. We use the said information to identify whether (a) You are a verified user; and (b) to provide suggestions based on the information provided by You.
- Information shared by You and Your activities – We collect the information about Your activities like Services You have searched and pages You have visited.
- Device Information – We collect information from or about the computers, phones, or other devices where You install or access our Services, depending on the permissions You’ve granted. We may also collect log information such as Your search queries, IP address, device information, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, date and time of Your request, and URL.
We may send one or more cookies or other anonymous identifiers to Your device to collect and store information when You visit our Website.
- Event registrations and other form submissions – We record information that You submit when You (i) register for any event, including Webinars or seminars, (ii) subscribe to our newsletter or any other mailing list, (iii) submit a form in order to download any Service or other materials, (iv) participate in contests or respond to surveys, or (v) submit a form to request customer support or to contact Us for any other purpose.
2. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION:
- Further, We may use the information to keep Us safe and secure by protecting it from viruses and other malicious content. We may use the information to update You regarding browsers which support our Service.
- If You choose to avail Service, We collect information about Your browsing or usage behavior.
3. WE SHARE INFORMATION WITH:
4. YOUR RIGHTS IF YOU ARE IN THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA)
You have the following rights with respect to information that We holds about You.
- Right to access: You have the right to access (and obtain a copy of, if required) the categories of personal information that We hold about you, including the information’s source, purpose and period of processing, and the persons to whom the information is shared.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to update the information We hold about you or to rectify any inaccuracies. Based on the purpose for which We use your information, You can instruct us to add supplemental information about you in our database.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to request that We delete your personal information in certain circumstances, such as when it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was originally collected.
- Right to restriction of processing: You may also have the right to request to restrict the use of Your information in certain circumstances, such as when You have objected to our use of Your data but We need to verify whether We have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to transfer your information to a third party in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, in circumstances where the information is processed with your consent or by automated means.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the use of Your information in certain circumstances, such as the use of Your personal information for direct marketing.
- Right to complain: You have the right to complain to the appropriate supervisory authority if You have any grievance against the way We collect, use, or share Your information. This right may not be available to You if there is no supervisory authority dealing with data protection in Your country.
5. RETENTION OF INFORMATION
Your information from our active databases. We will also securely store the information and isolate it from further processing on backup discs until deletion is possible.
6. DISCLOSURES REQUIRED BY LAW
We cooperate with law enforcement and regulatory inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud, and other rights, to help protect You and the community from bad actors. Therefore, in response to a verified request by law enforcement or government, or regulatory officials relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, We can (and You authorize us to) disclose Your name, city, state, telephone number, email address, User ID, history, fraud complaints without a subpoena. Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect Your privacy and our ability to keep the community free from bad actors, We will not otherwise disclose Your personal information to law enforcement or government, or regulatory officials without a subpoena, court order, or substantially similar legal procedure, except when We believe in good faith that the disclosure of the information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss; or report suspected illegal activity. Further, We can (and You authorize us to) disclose Your name, street address, city, state, zip code/pin code, country, phone number, email, and company name to intellectual property right’s owners under confidentiality agreement, as We in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity or protection of our own rights, property or security or that of others.
7. OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
8. SECURITY OF DATA
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, We employ commercially reasonable security practices and procedures and current industry-wide Internet security methods and technologies in compliance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made thereunder.
If Your account is suspended or terminated, We reserve the right to destroy any of Your information without any notice.