Certification Course from AIT, Thailand
In the post pandemic world, while a handful of leading banks are steering ahead with their digital transformation, others are still struggling to create and execute a coherent transformation strategy. Banks are realizing their moments of truth as consumers around the globe expect their banks to interact like leading technology brands.
To accelerate the adoption of digital transformation initiatives across the financial sector, GIEOM in association with Asian Institute of technology (AIT) is conducting a course on
Future of banking operations: Transforming Banking, keeping proper checks and balances.
The program will be delivered over 2 sessions on Zoom:
1.1 Approaches to “Digital Transformation”
- Operating Practices
- Innovating Practices
- Iterative Innovation
- First Principle Innovation
- Case Studies – 6 Banking case discussions on Digital Transformation
1.2 Introduction to Total Optimisation of Processes and Systems (TOPS)
- Basics of TOPS
- Understand AS IS Process
- Identify Areas for Digitization
- Define the new TO BE Process
2.1 Advanced Total Optimisation of Processes and Systems (TOPS) Concept
- Concept of GQM (Goal Question Measurement)
- Process Improvement Analysis
- Digitisation Objective Setting, KPI , Risks, Initiatives
- Risk and Control Strategic Analysis
- Continuous Process Monitoring and corrective actions based on incident reporting
- Approaches for Risk Response
Attendees get free limited period access to ‘Digital Transformation Platform’ and in-session hands on activities to get the basics right.