GIEOM enjoys the confidence of over 500,000 business users across 50+ countries globally, including the World Bank (US) and the State Bank of India (Worldwide).
A sophisticated Artificial Intelligence powered document verification and form completeness checking engine using Computer Vision and Machine Learning. Using this organizations can reduce errors and processing time by more than 90%.
- “The users say GIEOM has a ‘wow’ factor.”
- “GIEOM has been launched and the fact that we are extending it to revenue generating units and have proved a correlation between product knowledge and the sale trend, is really paying out every cent of investment we’ve made in GIEOM.”
- “Change management is never easy, as you have to convince people to abandon old practices and learn new ones. Specialist input from GIEOM in this regard was very useful.”
- “GIEOM is our go to application for training and knowledge transfer. It is fast to deploy and easy to use fool proof tool.”
- “It has given us a lot more flexibility, as users are able to learn at their own pace. It also acts as the main reference point for people’s queries and it has given the bank’s management control and oversight of the training progress.”
- “Everything from GIEOM was graphical, everything was visual. It made our life so much easier. I would recommend this methodology to anyone who was going through a similar transformation.”
- “Using the GIEOM suite, the bank can deliver much more intensive user-based knowledge transfer, which is more controllable and distributable. Staff can use this at home and in the office. The challenge for a distributed organization like a bank, with our 400 branches, is to make sure that you have up-to-date information and know what is happening, and that is only possible through an electronic medium.”
2nd Floor, opp. HDFC Bank, No.1090,
12th Main Road, HAL II Stage, Indiranagar, Bangalore, 560038, India.
Phone : +91 80 41124966
#18, 4th Floor, 1st main road, 3rd block,
3rd stage, Basaveshwaranagar, Bangalore, 560079, India.
Phone : +91 80 40901243
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
P.O. Box 122800
Contact Number: +971501393403
+91 95911 09328
The content of this Site is protected by copyright and trademark law. Apart from fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or review, as permitted under copyright law, no part may be reproduced or reused for any commercial purposes whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All trademarks, logos and other marks shown at GIEOM Sites are the property of their respective owners.
Information collection, use and sharing:
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.